Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Overseas Shipping

Four years ago I set up my own online retail business selling designer Italian leather goods. It all started by co-incidence. I was on holiday in Lake Garda and made friends with an Italian woman. She took me to an outlet which sold designer brands for ridiculously cheap prices. And when I say designer,Using A Naperville DHL Store,custom bobblehead, I mean high end products from Prada,,,Get The Strongest Trophy Ridge Drop Slide Arrow Rest Right Hand, Gucci and Armani. I was amazed at the prices and treated myself to plenty.

On return I decided to sell some of the items on eBAY for a very nice profit,,. It was then that I realised that I could possibly have the basis for a business,.. I travelled back to Italy and bought some more stock,Automated Control Archery Equipment,personalized bobble heads. Again, it made some good profits,personalized bobblehead. I then got into contact with the outlet owner and we made an arrangement to use a �dropshipping� service. Dropshipping is basically when the vendor does not hold stock but orders on an ad hoc basis from the seller,personalized bobbleheads. It meant that I would never be stuck with unwanted stock,custom bobbleheads.

The system has worked very well and profits have been good, although we have come across some problems. They have mainly been with shipping! We were originally using an Italian company. However they left items on doorsteps without getting a signature and some things got stolen! I am currently reassessing the situation and a friend has suggested another company. Apparently she used them for her Moving Overseas international move from France to Germany but they also offer shipping. Lets hope they are better than the other company,7 Tips On How To Manage Your Personal Finances,custom bobbleheads, they cannot be any worse anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment