Friday, April 24, 2015

DIY Make-up

I’m a bridesmaid in a wedding this Saturday and I’m doing my own hair and make-up. Now I’m no make-up pro by any means,Wherever You Go,personalized bobbleheads, so I’m going to practice with false eyelashes and new eyeshadows before the big day.

Ever since I discovered false eyelashes in college,customize bobblehead,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses, I’ve been a huge fan. Normally I opt to wear Ardell’s Duralash Flare Short Lashes for special occasions (available in any drugstore). They look super natural and no one can even tell I have them on! They especially make a big difference on my eyes because I don’t have double eyelids.

Although I think they look a little less natural,custom bobbleheads,NCAA Betting On Sports Online Strategy, the single strip eyelashes do a better job of defining your eyes and making them appear larger in photographs – perfect for weddings. I’ve never applied them myself and have only had a make-up artist do them for me.

I went to the Shu Uemura store in Soho yesterday to buy strip false eyelashes (I’,custom bobblehead;ve heard they carry a great line) and maybe some new eye shadows to match my bridesmaid dress,Article 4 Solicitors In Kent,custom bobbleheads. But they were closed for inventory,customize bobblehead! I’,personalized bobble heads;m gonna try to head back today,personalized bobbleheads. I really love Shu Uemura’,personalized bobble heads;s products,..

For those of you who are doing your own make-up, I’,custom bobblehead;d like to recommend a couple of sites I’,personalized bobblehead;ve been using over the years:

Make-up Alley which has a messageboard and user reviews of almost every single beauty product out there including the Aspirin Mask that someone asked me about recently. Cosmetic Connection which uses a blog type format now; but I preferred the site when they did Reviews (organized according to brand). Makeup 411 lists what products were used to create a specific star’s look. For make-up advice,,, check out the Make-up Diva. There’s a great entry on mascara today.

What are some of your favorite beauty sites?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,custom bobblehead, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTMy Sister's Toast NEXT POSTTo Headpiece or Not to Headpiece Related Posts Hair Trials and Tribulations10/14/14 @ 7:32 am Wedding Hairstyle DIY10/20/14 @ 7:58 am Makeup Trials and Tribulations12/22/14 @ 12:56 pm Walrus Beauty Hacks: Hair 101,customized bobbleheads, A Mock Hair Trial 12/01/14 @ 3:05 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment