Thursday, April 2, 2015

Vintage Flowers

Yesterday I broke out of work a little early to head to Tinsel Trading Company on 38th Street,custom bobble head. My sister suggested it to me knowing that I was looking for flower pins for the back of the flower girl dresses.

I love this store. There’,personalized bobble heads;s something about it that reminds me of the countryside / Anthropologie. They have beautiful vintage flowers so they’,custom bobblehead;re a little pricier than what you would normally find because of the fabric they use,Logo Design Process And Steps,customize bobblehead. They also close at 5:30 so plan on leaving work a tad bit earlier than usual,personalized bobbleheads,Classifieds February 26, 2015.

So I finally settled on these…,BIM-ming In A Land Far Far Away,.;

Here are some other ones they had…,personalized bobbleheads;



Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,personalized bobble heads. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTX-acto Blade NEXT POSTFree Photobook from MyPublisher Related Posts Wedding Planning: The Things People DON’,personalized bobblehead,Some Study Guides For 70-680 Exams - IT Pro Community;T Talk About 01/08/15 @ 9:41 am Gallery of the Day: February 16, 201502/16/15 @ 9:07 am Chunk’,custom bobbleheads;s Official Report 12/15/14 @ 1:59 pm Crab’,,;s Fabulous Roaring-20′,customized bobbleheads;s Bridal Shower: Part I of II12/29/14 @ 7:48 am

No comments:

Post a Comment