Monday, May 18, 2015

Bridesmaid’s Gifts

After Mr,custom bobbleheads. Ladybug and I got engaged, the first thing I took care of was the bridesmaid gifts and OF COURSE I was going to have to color coordinate them to go with my color scheme cause I’,Professional Photos,personalized bobble heads;m a crazy bitch like that,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,customize bobblehead. Here’,.;s what I got them:

- A green tank top from Old Navy
- Green floral boxers from American Eagle
- A little notebook from Barnes &,personalized bobbleheads; Noble
- A brown beaded shrug to wear the day of from Abercrombie (just in case it got cold)
- Pink pressed powder blush called Dandelion from Benefit
- A green &,personalized bobbleheads; brown tote from Old Navy
- Flip Flops from Abercrombie to wear the day of just in case their heels started to hurt their feet,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,custom bobblehead.
- The Bridal Party set from Philosphy

I put all the gifts in a white box,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost,custom bobblehead, lined the inside with pink tissue paper,customized bobbleheads, wrapped it with left over paper and ribbon from the centerpiece project and put them in the tote and voila! I didn’t want to give it to them during the rehearsal dinner so I gave it to them before we went to bed in the hotel room. They loved it.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,personalized bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTSome of Our Stationery NEXT POSTDad,personalized bobble heads, I was thinking of you... I'm all grown up now... Related Posts Lilly Pulitzer Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Too Much or Just Enough?09/24/14 @ 7:29 am Sewing 101: A Striped Table Runner with a Pointed End10/06/14 @ 1:01 pm Stuck On You: Strawberry Favors Forever02/05/15 @ 5:43 am How to Craft a Bohemian Flower Crown12/23/14 @ 5:51 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment