Monday, May 18, 2015

Loving Through Your Definition of Love

Mr. Bee and I had been living together for 6 months before we got married. Did things instantly change or feel different after we were married? Well it did take me awhile to get used to calling Mr,.. Bee “,,;my husband,custom bobblehead.” But the biggest difference was how we brought our own ideas of what a husband or wife should be into the marriage,customized bobbleheads.

I’m constantly defining myself in terms of what makes a “good wife.”,personalized bobble heads; I feel guilty if I haven’,personalized bobblehead;t cooked or cleaned (which is quite often)…,customized bobbleheads,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses; But Mr. Bee could care less about any of these things and they don’,custom bobblehead;t make him love me any more more or less. (Although I must admit when he cleans or does the dishes I do love him just a little bit more. )

He sent me a link to this interesting blog today about how people love their spouses through their definitions of love (cooking, cleaning) and not in ways the other person needs,customize bobblehead. It was an interesting read and I can see my own parents in that story and perhaps a bit of myself as well,Ceremony Photos,customize bobblehead.

I’ve decided to care less about being a superwife,custom bobblehead. So what if I put off the laundry or the dishes…,Classifieds February 26, 2015,custom bobbleheads; that’,personalized bobbleheads;ll be time we can spend together instead,personalized bobblehead.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,Marital Bliss,personalized bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTBook Review NEXT POSTI'm Sorry Related Posts After the Wedding: How the Funnel Cakes Are Living Up to Their Vows09/26/14 @ 2:58 pm After the Wedding: How the Blue Whales Are Living Up to Their Vows09/24/14 @ 1:45 pm After the Wedding: How the Palm Trees Are Growing Together10/22/14 @ 1:40 pm My Heart Bleats for You: The Ceremony10/03/14 @ 1:01 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment