Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Annual Sports Day

Working in a school is non-stop entertainment,custom bobblehead,Classifieds February 26, 2015, the children are just amazing and they make me laugh throughout the day. At the end of the school year,personalized bobbleheads, we have sports day where everybody takes part that includes the teachers. Every year we try to get the head teacher to join in but one way or another he manages to get away with not participating and this year we made sure there is no escaping.

The main aim of �Sports Day� is to help bring teachers and pupils together as a team and so in sports day there are many team building activities. I really enjoy watching each team get cheered on by their supporters, it gives the team a boost to win,customize bobblehead. It would have been really good if we could have the whole school take part in the activities,personalized bobblehead,Important Points To Consider When Shipping To Oman France And Egypt.

My favourite game is the egg and spoon race,custom bobblehead,Understanding What Asian Handicap Betting Odds Are, I am the first to put my name on the list and lucky for me I have been picked every year since I joined the school 4 years ago. This year I have also put my name down for the relay race,Five College Recruiting Steps For The High School Junior Athlete In The First Half Of Junior Year,personalized bobblehead, I think it will be fun and a good challenge.

The P.E teacher has decided to add a few more activities,custom bobbleheads, so it will allow more students to take part and this year we are hoping to hold the sports day at the local park,customize bobblehead, so we can use the space to set up food stall and game stalls for parents and sibling to enjoy at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment