Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Merging Finances

I was planning on writing a post about the pros and cons of merging finances after marriage, but looks like thenest beat me to it – they have a helpful article today on joint vs. separate accounts.

Also check out their tax prep guide which tells you the pros and cons of filing taxes individually or jointly,.. I actually sent an email to my CPA today about this very topic because I thought it’,Weddingbee Characters,personalized bobblehead,Discount Replica Audemars Piguet Watches Here, Surprising;d be helpful for both me and weddingbee readers with tax day just around the corner.

Mr,customized bobbleheads. Bee and I have a joint account because I wasn’,customize bobblehead;t making any moola while launching this wonderful site. But I do have a separate checking account (even though I don’t use it that often),personalized bobblehead. Eventually I think I would like for us to maintain separate checking accounts only because I think it’,customized bobbleheads,Wedding Planner – Yay or Nay;s easier to track spending (and saving) that way (I’m horrible, he’,personalized bobble heads;s not). But who knows –,Make The Most Of Your Money With Accounting Outsourcing Services,custom bobbleheads; a joint account is working for us now.

What are your financial plans once you get married,custom bobbleheads? Will you maintain separate accounts,personalized bobbleheads? A joint account? Or separate accounts and a joint account,,?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTNew York Metro Wedding Showcase NEXT POSTCandy Buffets Related Posts After the Wedding: How the Bracelets Split Their Finances11/10/14 @ 6:57 am After the Wedding: How the Funnel Cakes Split their Finances11/07/14 @ 1:11 pm We Want Your Photos!09/05/14 @ 1:14 pm Four Hundred Seventy-Three Days of Beauty Prep10/30/14 @ 6:56 am

No comments:

Post a Comment