Saturday, March 14, 2015

Totes

Omigod! Only 3 entries this week?! My bad. I’ve been slacking off. Well not really slacking off but living life,custom bobbleheads,Preferential Lifestyle Shifts With A Distant Operated Skateboard, going out,personalized bobblehead, doing things. Plus sometimes I just want a break from blogging. Ya know?

So I’ve noticed from viewing weddings on the knot that a lot of brides have been giving their bridesmaid thank you gifts in totes. I got one from my best friend,custom bobbleheads, Shawnie,personalized bobblehead, during her wedding. She bought a straw tote filled with goodies all from Origins. For my girls I used the green corduroy tote. Totes are in girls, totes are in.

So here are some that I found that I thought were really cute:

Hold Everything

J,personalized bobbleheads.Crew

The Gap

L,customize bobblehead.L,Inexpensive Wedding Gifts,personalized bobble heads.Bean

Crate &,customized bobbleheads; Barrel

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,How To Turn Canada Heli Skiing Into An Adventure For The Whole Family,,,Why Comfortis The Most Important Aspect Of Choosing Your Bicycle Saddle., Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTAngel Sanchez Sale NEXT POSTShakers and Fans! Shakers and Fans! Related Posts Before and After Questionnaire: Walrus Edition,customize bobblehead, The Before11/26/14 @ 7:31 am Bridesmaid Mini Books02/13/15 @ 10:32 am Watercooler: November 8,., 201411/08/14 @ 7:00 am The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am

No comments:

Post a Comment