Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Now That’s Love…

Last night Mr. Bee came home with a present for me,custom bobblehead.

“You spice up my life,.!” the package said,The Patterns Of Hobby And Business,,. I knew it was something like hot sauce because I am a hot sauce lover like no other,MOT Test Prices Vary So Much!,personalized bobble heads. So I opened up the package and BAM,personalized bobble heads!

500 miniature bottles of tabasco!!!!!!!!! OMG this is a dream come true. Sniff, sniff. He got this for me so I can always carry some in my purse because I put tabasco in everything – it’s not just a hot sauce, it’,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,customize bobblehead;s a way of life.

For those of you who want 500 miniature tabasco bottles of your own, it’s not that easy to get. Mr. Bee is friends with the owner of a diner he frequents and the diner owner ordered this through his distributor.

This is my regular bottle of tabasco next to the miniatures,customize bobblehead.

I’ve been calling Mr,custom bobblehead. Bee “,personalized bobbleheads;Tabasco Santa”,custom bobbleheads; ever since,customized bobbleheads,My Birdcage. This just may be the best present ever.

Smokey the cat agrees.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,customized bobbleheads, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTMore from Shop Intuition NEXT POSTTotes Related Posts Winter Wedding Drink Recipe: Mulled Cider12/01/14 @ 6:43 pm Homemade Jelly09/26/14 @ 1:23 pm The Groom’s Wedding Nightmare09/30/14 @ 5:27 am Two Years11/10/14 @ 5:02 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment