Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bathroom Anxiety

Even though it’s been a year since we got married, I still make Mr. Bee turn on music or leave the bedroom whenever I have to go to the bathroom (I’m talking about numero dos). We live in a small Manhattan apartment where the bathroom is in our bedroom, and you can hear everything through the huge gap underneath the door.

Mr. Bee sent me this great article about women who aren’t able to “take dumps” near their boyfriends. Well I can’t take dumps near my husband either. When Mr. Bee and I were first dating,personalized bobbleheads,Quick Update, we went away one weekend to a small B&B. It was an older building with old plumbing (my excuse). After using the bathroom one time,customized bobbleheads, I flushed the toilet and watched in horror as the water slowly rose. I silently prayed,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses, “Please don’t overflow, please don’t overflow, please don’t overflow.” That would have been my worst nightmare.

Thank goodness it didn’t overflow – another flush and everything was ok. Phew –,personalized bobblehead; close call,,. (Mr,personalized bobblehead. Bee won’,custom bobbleheads;t even know that story until he reads this blog). Heck in the beginning of our relationship I didn’,.;t even have the urge to go to the bathroom when we were together. I think I was subconsciously able to control my bowel movements,personalized bobbleheads.

Of course now I don’t care if Mr. Bee knows when I’m pooing… but I still make him leave the room. My friends tell me I’,customized bobbleheads;m being silly because we’,customize bobblehead;re married after all and we should be comfortable about things like this,custom bobblehead. I guess I’m just bowel shy,personalized bobble heads.

Would you be able to go to the bathroom if your significant other could hear everything –,custom bobbleheads,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme; the good, the bad,customize bobblehead,Wedding Event, and the ugly?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,custom bobblehead, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTDiscount Magazines NEXT POSTLove Statue Related Posts How a Card Box Controlled My Life01/21/15 @ 5:51 am Wedding Unplanning: The Next Steps08/29/14 @ 11:53 am Sandwiched Together: I Will Remember You…11/05/14 @ 12:42 pm DIY Wedding Invites in 5 Easy Steps01/05/15 @ 1:44 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment