Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Last Fitting

I had my last fitting today. The dress just needs to be steamed and I can pick it up later this week. I also brought my veil with me with my little comb and velcro strip that it came with to show Yulia at Kleinfeld’s. They told me not to use the velcro and she had their veil expert sew it onto the comb for me while I was there. FOR FREE!!!

I love Yulia. You my girl yo! I need to get her flowers and chocolates after the wedding.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTEmail From The Knot NEXT POSTMichael Bolton and Nicollette Sheridan... Related Posts How I Planned an International Destination Wedding: Part 402/02/15 @ 11:16 am Piecing Together the Look 01/15/15 @ 3:14 pm Semi-DIY: My Bandeau Veil Unveiled 11/18/14 @ 11:50 am Add a Twist to Your Wedding Treats01/20/15 @ 11:04 am

custom bobblehead
customized bobbleheads
personalized bobble heads
customize bobblehead
customized bobbleheads
personalized bobbleheads
customize bobblehead
custom bobblehead
personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobble heads
personalized bobblehead
personalized bobblehead

No comments:

Post a Comment